The powerful Ideatec MC8HD is a small, versatile programmable controller that has one 8 key switch panel controlling up to 12 positive outputs and 2 negative outputs. With a total amperage output of 2 x 40 Amps, the MC8HD offers 11 x 15A outputs and 1 x 25A output.
Key features include:
- Single bus cable between switch panel and power module reducing installation time
- No fuses or relays, also reducing installation time
- Openload, short circuit or over current warning
- Interlock functions, for blue lights and siren (or other linked devices)
- Automatic standby function (via the ignition key)
- Configurable via the switch panel keyboard or via PC software
- Multiple on/off via a single key
- Battery monitoring and configurable load shedding.
- Management of the auxiliary battery coupling.
- Arrow stick control for directing traffic
- Provided with a collection of pictograms