Trafficlear Arrow Board
The Trafficlear 107 Arrow Board range, as the name implies, has been designed to match the standard industry size of 107cm x 107cm.
Manufactured to high quality in the UK, the 107 Arrow together with associated controllers, has achieved ECE-R10. The Arrow 107 can be used with several Trafficlear supplied controllers, or it can be specified to be either positively or negatively switched, so it can be used with a controller chosen by customers, for example a controller which may already be fitted to a vehicle if the Arrow 107 is being retrofitted.
Trafficlear supplies a full technical support service, before, during and after installation.
Key features include:
- 13 x Amber LED lamps to display a left or right mini light arrow or 4-fold hazard warning
- Long distance visibility for early warning of an impending hazard.
- Ideal for use on highway maintenance and incident support vehicles
- Lamps are fitted onto a powder coated grey aluminium enclosure
- Standard 107cm x 107cm
- All electronics are additionally protected by being housed within the Arrow enclosure.
- Five automatic levels of light output subject to ambient conditions.
- Suitable for 12 V or 24 V vehicles.
- Standard controller with a choice of options.
- Can be controlled by a customer’s own controller.
- ECE-R10 approved
- Lamps are approved to EN12352; L8H – L8M
- Warranty 24 months
- Currently available in fixed position version only.