The Ideatec Tiny8, as it’s name implies, is a small (81cm x 39cm) 8 way switch, which is ideal for using where space is restricted or for covert use, as it can be hidden in various places such as behind a sun visor or within an ‘ash tray’.
The discrete switch of the Tiny8 is designed to be flush or surface mounted, as opposed to the foot mounting, larger switch of the DLC8000 with which the Tiny8 shares its power module; both units are very quick and easy to install with just one cable connecting the swtch unit to the power module (which is relatively small and easy to locate compared with competitor products).
- Operating voltage from 9 to 28 VDC
- 8 positive outputs (10 Amps each)
- 2 negative outputs
- 2 inputs (1 positive and 1 negative; ignition and handbrake)
- Multiplex system
- Operating voltage from 9 to 28VDC
- Overload and overcurrent protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Standby control
- Manual configuration
- Pictograms collection
- 2 years warranty